"Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough you must do.", Bruce Lee
Why personal fitness training?
- One on one guidance, programming, and encouragement from an experienced professional.
- Help identify key areas of weakness and going through workouts to help strengthen them.
- Everything from the types of exercises to the types of training environment are tailored to you.
- Receive help in cueing exercise form for safer and more efficient performance.
- Be held accountable to everything you're aiming to transform in yourself!
What to expect during a training session?
- Expect workouts that push you to your edges.
- Expect feel your muscles work in new ways.
- Expect to walk out stronger than when you came in.
- Expect to sweat!
What do I need to bring for the session?
- Bring water.
- Bring whatever tools you want to learn how to use.
- Bring a space to move (e.g. home office, garage, community fitness center).
- Bring a clear idea of what you want from training.
- Bring a positive attitude.
What are the costs?
- One Hour Personal Training Session is $75.00.
- Half-Hour Mobile Personal Training Session is $45.00.
- Private Group Fitness Training Sessions are $85.00 (cost may be split between 2-10 people).
- Any sessions held online are $60.00 per an hour and $30.00 per half an hour (does not apply to groups).
- Postural Exercises and Alignment
- Kettlebell Workouts
- Mobility and Flexibility Training
- Martial Arts Conditioning
- Bodybuilding and Muscle Toning
- Program Design
Training and Experience:
Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification, NSCA
Kettle Bell Instructor Certification Lv. 1, CrossFit
Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM
Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM
Functional Movement Screen Specialist Lv. 1, FMS
Group Fitness, ACE
Black Belt in Zanshindo, Beaufort Martial Arts Academy
Blue Belt in Gracie Bara Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu